Know before you go
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile tickets accepted
- Instant confirmation
Arabic, German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Meet your Egyptologist tour guide at your hotel. He will take you to the Egyptian Museum, which consists of two floors and has more than 136,000 artifacts of Egypt which were collected from many places such as pyramids, tombs, the Valley of Kings and other historical places. Marvel at the collection of golden accessories of King Tutankhamun which were collected from his tomb discovered by Howard Carter at the Valley of Kings . See the golden jewellery of many queens,mummy portraits, king Akhenaten room and explore the mummified animals room. Enjoy a traditional Egyptian lunch before being transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Lunch (Egyptian Koshary, mix of macaroni, rice and lentils with tomato sauce and other additions)
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup and Drop off service are included once you book you will get phone number for us , whats app us
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.