Egypt Via Travel is committed to developing quality tourist experiences for our clients, customizing each trip according to individual budgets and interests, and ensuring that each of our clients is treated with excellent service to provide an unforgettable experience in any destination of your choice.
By using this website and our planning resources, you accept the privacy practices described below.
Information we collect from customers
- All information about credit or debit cards and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, or rented to third parties.
- The policies and Terms and Conditions of the website may be changed or updated from time to time to meet market requirements and standards. Therefore, customers are encouraged to visit these sections frequently to be updated on changes to the website. The changes will take effect on the day they are published.
- Your information is received through the encryption process. All data is encoded by a specific system.
- Egypt Via Travel automatically stores information about the visitor’s browser, such as IP address and the page accessed by the user through cookies.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or another legal process; establish or exercise our legal rights; defend against legal claims as required by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to respond or waive any legal objection.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent or take action related to illegal or suspicious activities; protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
In addition to the above, you will be notified when personal information is shared with third parties and will have the opportunity to choose not to let us share that information. Egypt Via Travel takes your privacy and confidentiality very seriously. Under no circumstances, other than those described above, none of your personal information will be shared with other entities or third parties.
How we protect your information
Our goal is for you to feel confident when using this website and the travel plans offered here and we are committed to protecting the information we collect to generate that trust. Although no website is completely secure, we have implemented the best measures available to protect the confidential information you provide us with administrative, electronic, and physical security measures. Only employees who are managing your account will have access to your personal information, and only when they are performing business functions where that information is needed. We employ MacAfee Security software to encrypt your data while transmitting your personal information on our system and to other users.